NEC UK Ltd
Athene, Odyssey Business Park, West End Road, South Ruislip, Middlesex HA4 6QE
London, United Kingdom
The company has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO).If you believe your personal data has been used in a way that is not consistent with this notice or your choices, please contact the Data Protection Officer by emailing Privacy@emea.nec.com .
We shall process your name, work email address, company name, job title & work telephone number.
We use your personal data on the legal basis of a legitimate interest with the purposes of creating a commercial benefit by promoting NEC Solutions and for receiving sales-related and business development communications from us.
NEC will retain data only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which we hold it and may vary according to the type of personal data and for the purposes for which we use it.
You have various rights under data protection law in respect of our processing of your personal data. These include rights to:
- Object to us processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- Withdraw any consent you may have given for our processing of your personal data (if our processing is based on your consent);
- Access the personal data we hold about you (ask us to rectify any personal data we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you (in certain circumstances);
- Ask us to restrict our processing of your personal data (in certain circumstances);
- Object to our processing of your personal data (in certain circumstances);
- Require us to give you the personal data we hold about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format so that you can provide the data to another data controller, in certain circumstances
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority who is the Information Commissioner's Office (www.ico.org.uk).
The data we process about you came from Corpdata Limited. Corpdata Limited are keen to ensure your communication preferences are respected. Corpdata Limited Registered Office is: Corpdata House, 6 Den Crescent, Teignmouth, Devon, TQ14 8BQ. You can contact Corpdata by telephone on 01626 777400, by fax on 01626 777500 or by email on email@example.com. The Corpdata website is www.corpdata.co.uk