The Always-On Smart Enterprise
- Disruptions in business critical applications can seriously damage business health
- 60% of organizations experience up to 10 disruptions every year, less than 50% are prepared
- A single downtime event can cost a business up to $ 10.790 and $ 25.600 per hour
- The impression that downtime only affects big companies is false
- Downtime can ruin a business
- Nearly 50% of customers will avoid a brand in the future if they’ve had to wait more than 5 minutes for customer service
- 3 in 5 U.S. businesses are not confident they can recover quickly from a disaster
- 80% companies have not developed crisis management to provide IT coverage to support business continuity to keep the business functioning
- How long can you afford to keep your head in the sand?
- 52% of SMBs can tolerate <1 HOUR OF DOWNTIME for critical applications
- Recovery Time Objective - RTO - How long can your business be down?
- What should be in your business survival pack?
Share this page